Wednesday, 25 March 2009

Evaluation: Technologies

Through doing this work I have learnt new ways of creating and putting together an appealing media product using photoshop. By first planning each page, I was able to decide faster the content that would be included in my magazine, and the images I wanted to create for it. On photoshop, I learnt ways to adjust my images, to make them work better with the look I wanted for my magazine, as well as tools to improve the layout. By also taking the subjects Graphic Design and Photography at college I have already learnt many of the photoshop skills needed for the creation of my music magazine. Through taking photography I had already learnt about camera angles, shot distances and composition, which I was able to apply to my media photographs. Through taking graphic design I had already learnt about digital techniques on photoshop, such as the brush tools to create edges that looked ripped on stickers, how to create drop shadows, and how to adjust brightness and levels of images.

No comments: